Welcome to New Country Organics. We are serious about organic growing.
Our Mill Outlet Hours
- Monday – Friday 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 1 pm. Eastern Time.
- Monday – Friday 8 am to 5:30 pm, Central Time
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 29 – Closed
- Fourth of July, Tuesday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day, Monday, September 4 – Closed
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23 – Closed
- Day After Thanksgiving, Friday, November 24 – Closed
- Christmas, Monday, December 25 – Closed
Sales & Inquiries: 888-699-7088 540-469-0694
Mailing AddressNew Country Organics 801 2nd Street Waynesboro, VA 22980
Visit our Mill Outlets in Virginia and Texas
In Virginia, New Country Organics is located at 801 2nd Street, Waynesboro, VA 22980. Click here for map.
From Interstate 64 take Waynesboro Exit 96 to South Delphine Ave. Follow North to left at 2nd Street. We are on the right at 801 2nd Street.
In Texas, New Country Organics is located at 1413 Avenue B, Lubbock, TX 79401. Click here for map.
From Interstate 27 North take Exit 3. Follow the I-27 Frontage Road across 19th Street and to a right on 16th Street. Take a left on Avenue B. Mill and Outlet are on right. From Interstate 27 South take Exit 3. Turn left on 19th Street. Take a left onto Avenue B. Follow to Mill and Outlet on your right.
About our Resellers
Some are small and some are large. Some are farm stores or educational farms. Most have parking. All of our resellers carry at least our certified organic, soy-free Layer Feed. If you want more of our stuff, please ask them for more. Everyone wants more good stuff.
Interested in Reselling our Products?
Do you want to reach knowledgeable organic buyers with authentic organic products? Are you willing to keep layer feed stocked continuously so our users can find the feed they need for their birds, whenever they need it? Do you have a storefront? Would you like details?
Email us or Call Kevin, Dan or Jim if you want more information (844) 933-3337.
Driver Dan Delivery
Driver Dan travels monthly routes in a 135-mile radius of our offices in Waynesboro, Virginia. If you are in Virginia you can meet the driver. Many folks travel a fair ways to one of our outer radius stops to get organic goodness and to shoot a little breeze with Driver Dan. If you don’t live near one of the stops below but wouldn’t mind traveling to it, click on the stop map, get the local Zip Code and plug that into the online store shipping zip. The store will add driver dan shipping to your cart. Driver Dan will bring it to you. Driver Dan Shipping Costs are: 1-4 bags: $7.50 minimum 5+ bags: $1.50 per bag If you are interested in a Driver Dan delivery, please help us to help you by placing your order no later than the close of business two business days before the delivery date, so that the truck deliveries can be planned and packed. As an example, if you want a delivery on the 2nd Wednesday, we would like your order no later than close of business the prior Monday. The driver will call you the day before delivery with a specific pick-up time.
Driver Dan's Weekly Stops
1st Tuesday: Winchester: North on I81 Northern VA West of Route 340
- Mt Crawford, Exit 240 Park and Ride, map
- Mauzy, Exit 257 Burger King, map
- New Market, Exit 264 Old Visitor Ctr, map
- Mt Jackson, Exit 273 Sheetz, map
- Woodstock, Exit 283 7-11 Store, map
- Toms Brook, Exit 291 Loves Truck Stop, map
- Front Royal, Target Store, map
- Berryville, Rte 340 Food Lion, map
- Stephan Donner, Drop Site Only, map
- Winchester, Rt 50&37 Livestock Yard, map
1st Wednesday: North The Plains/ Lovettsville
1st Thursday: Leesburg/ Haymarket/Hume
2nd Tuesday: East of Richmond, North of James River
2nd Wednesday: East of Richmond South of James River
2nd Thursday: I64 East to Richmond
2nd Friday - North of Cville/South of Culpepper
3rd Tuesday: Christiansburg/ Bedford South on I81
3rd Wednesday: Floyd South on I81
- Floyd, Harvest Moon, map
3rd Thursday: Charlottesville North to Orange
4th Tuesday: Route 20 South
4th Wednesday: Rt 29 South to Gretna
4th Thursday: North of Charlottesville, South of I66 Culpeper
- Elkton, Rte 340 /33 Liberty Station, map
- Standardsville, Lydia Country Store, map
- Standardsville, Dairy Queen, map
- Ruckersville, Rte 29/Rte 33 Burker King, map
- Madison, Rte 29 Food Lion, map
- Culpeper, Open Door Baptist Church, map
- Opal, Rte 29/17 McDonalds, map
- Warrenton, Rte 211 Bloom, map
- Amissville, Rt. 211-229 Shell Station, map