Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping and Delivery FAQ
New Country Organics ships small packages by UPS Ground anywhere in the U.S. Delivery times are generally 1-2 days throughout the lower 48 states. If you want six bags or less, this is the way to go! Orders over 300 LBS can be shipped by truck motorfreight on a single skid, or pallet, at rates that are often substantially less than small package rates. We can pack up to 45 fifty LB bags on a single pallet for a flat shipping rate, generating the lowest shipping cost per bag. You may need a “liftgate” and a truck needs to be able to access your property. If you have not had a tractor/trailer deliver a pallet of goods to your property please give us a call at 540-469-0694 and we will be happy to discuss the requirements for pallet delivery.
In general, a truck must be able to turn around on your drive or meet you at the end of the drive. You must unload the product from the truck. Either with lift gate, tractor, forklift or by hand. The driver will not do this for you. Any damage must be reported to the driver in order to process a damage claim. Again, please give us a call to discuss. Short of visiting our factory outlet, this is the least expensive way to receive our products. We also deliver orders on New Country Organics “short” or “box” trucks within a range of about 135 miles of our factory outlet in Waynesboro on a set monthly schedule. We deliver in Virginia as far south as Christiansburg, as far north as Leesburg, and east to Richmond and beyond. See our route schedule under newcountryorganics.com/findus We export! However, the process is more cumbersome as import permits and export certificates often need to be secured. Please call us on 540-469-0694 to discuss if you wish to import our products into your country. Generally, this is only feasible for larger quantities.
Ordering We take online orders 24/7 here at our online store. Ordering online helps keep costs down and reduces communication and transcription errors. Please click here to place your order. We do not accept email or fax orders. You can also place an order by telephone at 540-469-0694 Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5:30 PM eastern and on Saturdays from 9 AM until 1 PM. Always check your email once you place an order. You will receive an automated email from us confirming that we have received your order once we have initiated it, and again when we ship it. The second email has your tracking number. No email from us? Please check your spam or junk folder. Can’t find it? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 540-469-0694 to confirm that we have your order. How quickly do you ship after I place my order? We typically ship (Monday through Friday) in-stock items within 1 business day after we receive your order. Our order cut-off time is 5pm Eastern so orders received before 5pm can ship the next business day. If we are delivering to you on our truck, we need to receive your order no later than 5pm two days before the scheduled run, so that we have sufficient time to plan the next day’s route, notify customers and pack the truck in the right order. (Our trucks leave very early in the morning and are loaded the day before a run.) Can I request expedited shipping? You can. We don’t guarantee that we’ll be able to but we’ll certainly try. If you want same day shipping call and ask. We charge an additional fee for this service, because of the disruption and additional cost it usually triggers in our plant and operations. Current fees are $10 for small package/UPS ground, and $75 for motor freight pallet orders.
We accept debit or credit cards branded by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal.
We accept personal checks in our factory outlet and for customers who meet our truck. We do not accept post-dated checks, nor can we delay presenting a check to our bank for payment.
Custom Feed Blends
At customer request, we can prepare customized feed and mineral blends for a minimum order size. We charge an additional set up and fulfillment fees for this service, and your order will need to be sandwiched into our production plan, so we can’t guarantee immediate turnaround. Current fees are $75 one-time set up charge and $35 custom blend charge per order. Generally, it should take about a week for your order to be run.
If the unexpected has occurred and you have received flawed or damaged product, please call us right away. We will accept refunds and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for New Country Organics labelled feed, minerals, seeds and grains and within 30 days of purchase for all other items. Please note that New Country Organics cannot accept returns or exchanges for opened bags.
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- CART The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment
- ID EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND You sesssion ID on the server. GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
- STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.