Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping and Delivery FAQ
New Country Organics ships small packages by UPS Ground anywhere in the Continental U.S. Delivery times are generally 1-3 business days throughout the lower 48 states. If you want six bags or less, this is the way to go!
Orders over 300 LBS can be shipped by truck motorfreight on a single skid, or pallet, at rates that are often substantially less than small package rates. We can pack up to 45 fifty LB bags on a single pallet for a flat shipping rate, generating the lowest shipping cost per bag. You may need a “liftgate” and a truck needs to be able to access your property. If you have not had a tractor/trailer deliver a pallet of goods to your property please give us a call at 540-469-0694 and we will be happy to discuss the requirements for pallet delivery.
In general, a truck must be able to turn around on your drive or meet you at the end of the drive. You must unload the product from the truck. Either with lift gate, tractor, forklift or by hand. The driver will not do this for you. Any damage must be reported to the driver in order to process a damage claim. Again, please give us a call to discuss. Short of visiting our factory outlet, this is the least expensive way to receive our products. We also deliver orders on New Country Organics “short” or “box” trucks within a range of about 135 miles of our factory outlet in Waynesboro on a set monthly schedule. We deliver in Virginia as far south as Christiansburg, as far north as Leesburg, and east to Richmond and beyond. See our route schedule under newcountryorganics.com/findus We export! However, the process is more cumbersome as import permits and export certificates often need to be secured. Please call us on 540-469-0694 to discuss if you wish to import our products into your country. Generally, this is only feasible for larger quantities.
Custom Feed Blends
Returns, Exchanges and Refund Policy
We guarantee New Country Organics branded products such as our feeds and minerals. If you purchased the feed from us directly and it is flawed or defective, please call us right away at 540-469-0694. We will need photographs and documentation of the problem as well as the lot sticker on the bottom of the bag.
If you receive a pallet shipment and it is damaged, you must have the driver record the damage upon delivery, on the freight company’s bill of lading. Freight shipping companies will only give credit for goods damaged in transit if the driver acknowledges and documents the damage on the freight company’s copy.
If you received a small package that has been damaged in transit, please take photographs of the damage and contact us right away.
If you purchased our product directly from a reseller, please return it to the store from where you purchased it.
In the event you wish to return an item you purchased directly from us (exception: live birds), we will accept the return within 30 days of purchase. However, we require documentation of the sale, the bag must be unopened, and we will charge a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and the original shipping charge is not eligible for a refund. If the original offer was a “Shipping Included” promotion, the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund.
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- CART The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment
- ID EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND You sesssion ID on the server. GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
- STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.